Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year has started. Our online enrollment process will allow you to complete the process from anywhere at any time.
Required Documents for New Enrollment
- Copy of YOUR ID
- Proof of Age. Accepted documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- International Birth Registration
- Last report card from the previous school (if available)
- Immunization records turned in to schools are required by state law to be medically verified. This means immunization records must be from a health care provider, or you must attach paperwork from a health care provider to your handwritten form that shows your child’s records are accurate. Your child cannot attend school until you provide these records. Here are some examples of medically verified immunization records:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a health care provider.
- A CIS is filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached.
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System.
- A CIS printed from MyIR which is a free Department of health online tool that allows families to view and print their official immunization records themselves. Go to wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process.
- As of July 28, 2019, a new state law removes the personal and philosophical option to exempt children from the MMR vaccine required for school and child care attendance. If you are requesting an exemption from one or more of the immunization requirements, you must provide the school with a completed Certificate of Exemption.
To enter kindergarten, your student must be five years old on or before August 31. Kindergarten enrollment for the 22-23 school year will begin on 1st February.
For more info about Kindergarten, click on the below link.