Kindegarten new Student 2023-2024 Registration
Kindergarten and New Student 2023-2024 Registration
Kindergarten Registration and New student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year are now open.
Please check the district website for updates/availability: https://www.nsd.org/schools/get-started/kindergarten
Required Documents for Enrollment
- Copy of YOUR ID
- Proof of Age. Accepted documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- International Birth Registration
- Last report card from the previous school (if available)
- Immunization records turned in to schools are required by state law to be medically verified. This means immunization records must be from a health care provider, or you must attach paperwork from a health care provider to your handwritten form that shows your child’s records are accurate. Your child cannot attend school until you provide these records. Here are some examples of medically verified immunization records:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a health care provider.
- A CIS is filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached.
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System.
- A CIS printed from MyIR which is a free Department of health online tool that allows families to view and print their official immunization records themselves. Go to wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process.
- As of July 28, 2019, a new state law removes the personal and philosophical option to exempt children from the MMR vaccine required for school and child care attendance. If you are requesting an exemption from one or more of the immunization requirements, you must provide the school with a completed Certificate of Exemption.
To enter kindergarten, your student must be five years old on or before August 31. Kindergarten enrollment for the 23-24 school year is now open.
For more info about Kindergarten, click on the below link.