STEM FAIR 2019 - REGISTRATION OPENS ON FEBRUARY 1st
Friday, April 26th, 2019 6pm – 8pm
STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
EXPLORE the S.T.E.M. activities HH students are doing in the classroom
CREATE a S.T.E.M.-based student project to share with family, friends and the community.
Get INSPIRED by exciting new and interactive vendors!
1. Visit: www.hhillpta.org to register after Feb. 1
2. A confirmation email will be sent with contact info for questions
3. Start brainstorming a project!
4. Tri-fold boards will be distributed to participating kids in March
5. Finish project by April 24th
6. Showcase work on Friday, April 26th from 6-8 pm!
This science themed event will include Hollywood Hill student projects, classroom work in STEM, as well as MANY fun filled STEM activities and vendors!
We look forward to seeing you there!
These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Northshore School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. Northshore School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney's fees and judgments or awards.