Northshore School District implemented a new parent portal called ParentVUE in August 2015. Note that ParentVUE is different from the district mobile app, launched in April 2017, though some of the accessible information is the same. To learn about the app, visit our Mobile App webpage.
ParentVUE allows parents to access their child(ren)'s:
- Class Schedules
- Course History
- Graduation Status
- Mid-term/Quarter and Final/Semester Grades
- School Information
- Demographic Information
- Immunization Dates
- View class assignments, earned grades and missing assignments (for middle school and high school students and parents)
Here are some of the features for parents of ParentVUE:
- View and request updates to student demographic data electronically
- View up-to-date attendance information
- Option to receive emails when tardies or absences are entered for their student
- View student's modified course history and graduation requirements
- View and download current year report cards
- View online Student Course Requests
- Send email to their student's teacher(s)
- View a school calendar
A single username and password allows parents to access information for all of their children, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance. Each parent has an individual account that covers all children. Note that this username will ALSO be used to access student information in the
Parents will need an account 7-digit activation key, which they can get from their student's school office. Follow these simple steps:
- Request a 7-digit activation key from your school's office. Each parent has an activation key and login that will access information for all children in the family.
- Enter: https://parentvue.nsd.org/Login_Parent_PXP in a web browser and click I Am a Parent.
- Click I have an activation key and need to create my account, which will display the district's Privacy Statement.
- Read and accept the Privacy Statement by clicking on the I Accept button.
- Enter first name, last name and the provided activation key then click Continue to Step 3.
- Create a username and password and list primary email address then click Complete Account Activation.
- Once ParentVUE opens, click on the My Account tab to review your cell phone listing. Use the dropdown menu to designate that a number is a cell phone. If you have not cell phone listed, click Add to add a number; and be sure to use the dropdown menu to indicate that it is a cell phone.
- While in ParentVUE, if you are the "Living With" parent, you may also wish to click on the Home tab and then Student Information to check your child's emergency contacts. Click Edit to change this information.
Download our free mobile app in three steps:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play (available for iOS and Android devices only).
- Search for "Northshore School District."
- Download the Blackboard app.
On first use, the app will prompt users to select schools to follow.
Why download the app?
Anybody can download the app to view news, calendars, menus and more, but families can take the additional step of logging in to access a wealth of individual student information and school notifications. Families will be able to follow their students' schools, track lunch balances, see checked out library books, access grades and attendance, and much more!