Supplies for the 2019-20 School Year
- School supplies are requested but not required.
- Teachers may also request additional supplies for their individual classrooms.
- Items marked with an asterisk(*) may be pooled into classroom resources for all students.
- If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact our office manager and supplies will be provided.
- Exceptions to this list may be made for students in special education programs.
- Information about the School Supply Advisory Committee recommendations.
- Want to donate supplies? Visit the Northshore Schools Foundation to learn more.
(* = label with name)
- 12 Pencils (Ticonderoga preferred, pre-sharpened)
- 24-Box Crayons (Crayola preferred)
- 24-Box Colored Pencils
- 10-Box Markers (Crayola classic)
- 5 Erasers (pink, wedge)
- 5 Large Glue Sticks
- 4 Dry Erase Markers (any color)
- 1 Composition Notebook
- 1 Pencil Box* (the kind that snaps shut)
- 1 Box Sandwich-size Ziploc Bags (Last name starts with A-N)
- 1 Box Gallon-size Ziploc Bags (Last name starts with O-Z)